Wipeout Game is a multiplayer, super action game, which challenges your stamina, agility and reaction. This is Great not only for players, but spectators as well. Players have to strategically jump over the low bar and duck under the high bar.
Sounds easy? Prepare yourself for belly laughing and the workout of a lifetime. Without a doubt the "Show Stopper" at your next event. Fabulous addition to Birthday parties, School events, Church festivals, Corporate picnics and college events.
For the best Wipeout experience Rentals in Los Angeles and sorrounding areas. Give us a Call to ensure you the ultimate experience. Details:
Price is for 3 Hours
Each additional hour is $150.00
Comes with 1 Attendant.
Space required : 27'W x 27'L x 10'H
Requires 2 separate outlets not further than 75ft from set up area
We can not take this unit up or down any "Stairs" or "hills"
Path to set up area must be at least 4 1/2 ft in width
Set up area must be flat
You must be at least 4ft in height to play this Game
Great for school events, church events, Fairs, Fundraisers, Corporate events, carnivals and company picnic.
NOTE:ANY EVENT AFTER 8:00PM WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
WE ARE FULLY INSURED
1. Release Of Liability And Assumption Of Risk.
If participants are under the age of 18, he or she MUST bring a waiver document
sign by a parent or legal guardiant on the day of the event. If you require a waiver sent to you via E-mail please ask the representative
at the time of placing the order.
2. A maximum of one participant with a minimum height of 60'' is permitted on Wipeout Game.
3. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
4. Participants must obey instructions provided by attendant operating this attraction.
5. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
6. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
7. Spectators should not sit or lean on game while observing and should remain a minimum of three (3) feet back away from inflatable amusement device.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Do not Participate if you:
HAVE MOTION SICKNESS
HAVE BACK, NECK, OR HEART PROBLEMS
HAVE HAD FRACTURES ESPECIALLYIN THE SHOULDER OR ARM AREA
HAVE PRE-INJURED TENDONS
HAVE LIMP PROBLEMS
HAVE PHYSICAL OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS
ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
HAVE A SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL AILMENT OR CONDITION
HAVE HAD A BACK, NECK OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SKELETAL OR MUSCULAR PROBLEM OR PRE-INJURY
HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART TROUBLE OR NERVOUS DISORDERSSAFETY OF YOUR GUEST IS OUR FIRTS PRIORITY, THE OPERATOR'S DECISION IS ALWAYS FINAL