The Mechanical Shark is a hilarious spin off the classic mechanical bull ride. This ride functions just like a mechanical bull with the same speed and difficulty. Riders attempt to ride the shark and battle for the best time against opponents!
Download the Mechanical Shark Liability waiver sheet here
WE ARE FULLY INSURED
*Pricing includes an attendant to operate the Mechanical Shark Ride.
*Requires 2 electrical plug-ins (110-volts, 20-amps each).
*Electrical outlets must be less than 50ft from the set up area. * This Price is for the first three hours. $150 per additional hour.
We Cannot take this unit up or down any "stairs" or "hills".
The path to the set up area must be flat.
18'L X 18'W X 10'H
1. Release Of Liability And Assumption Of Risk.
.If participants are under the age of 18, he or she MUST bring a waiver document
sign by a parent or legal guardiant on the day of the event.
form will be sent by mail prior to the event.
2. A maximum of one participant with a minimum height of 48'' is permitted on mechanical Bull.
3. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
4. Participants must obey instructions provided by attendant operating this attraction.
5. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
6. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
7. Spectators should not sit or lean on game while observing and should remain a minimum of three (3) feet back away from inflatable amusement device.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Do not Participate if you:
HAVE MOTION SICKNESS
HAVE BACK, NECK, OR HEART PROBLEMS
HAVE HAD FRACTURES ESPECIALLYIN THE SHOULDER OR ARM AREA
HAVE PRE-INJURED TENDONS
HAVE LIMP PROBLEMS
HAVE PHYSICAL OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS
ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
HAVE A SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL AILMENT OR CONDITION
HAVE HAD A BACK, NECK OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SKELETAL OR MUSCULAR PROBLEM OR PRE-INJURY
HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART TROUBLE OR NERVOUS DISORDERSSAFETY OF YOUR GUEST IS OUR FIRTS PRIORITY, THE OPERATOR'S DECISION IS ALWAYS FINAL